Skip to main content

I go away to let you be happy



God show me the way. I am all alone. Feeling so much lonely and depressed. My lover has just left me. I left my family and everything for My Lover. Be with My Lover. But My Lover not happy with me. My Lover not miss me. My Lover not remember anything about me. when My Lover try to think about me, My Lover just remember all the hurts and pain from me. I never wish to give this to My Lover. How could i stay away from My Lover and let My Lover be happy. Let me know. Please. I am so much feeling helpless. I want you to understand this thing. I am just feeling empty and nothing inside me. I want My Lover be happy with me. When My Lover think about me - My Lover feel sad. So My Lover stop to think. My Lover no more want to miss me. My Lover no more want to remember me. But I do remember My Lover. Every second of my life. I miss My Lover. I think about My Lover. Please let My Lover be happy somewhere. I will try to be away from my lover. So that My Lover can be happy. And let me keep missing My Lover same way. Cozy I want to miss My Lover all time. I want to remember My Lover thou whatever My Lover done. I want to keep on missing My Lover for everything she bring and teach me in life about love. I want to keep crying for My Lover. Keep missing My Lover and keep on thinking about My Lover all the time. Let me become completely mad and isolated from everyone. Let me stay somewhere, where My Lover can not find me. I just request you please do this from right now. I want to be in deep memories of My Lover and keep missing My Lover. That's it. Thank You to show me, there is someone who can ever love me a bit, for a short time. Now I decided to go away from My Lover. So that My Lover can be happy for forever.

"Whatever I do, I do it for you my Lover. To let you be happy. I won't speak a single feel inside me about you. I walk away to let you keep on walking... And be happily ever after..."



I am the baddest person on the earth that GOD has created on this earth.

Comments