Skip to main content

Quit Smoking

Life is strange, how much we ask ourself to be something that we want to be. Always are habits come in between. We try so hard, to get things done in a right manner.
But it always turn out to become blind, when we are not strong. We follow the wrong ways, as things are not getting good. How to make things good? When this is not in our hand we become tense and follow wrong habits again.
I always try not to do same habits like smoking, but it seems so hard. Reasons of doing this bad habit is just one - we feel like nothing is in our control. And that is fact, we deny to accept. This result us to go for the same habit we keep doing again and again. Accepting the changing people and the world things is hard. But when we try to adopt the change and decide our own rules to live life. Life become simple and generous to everyone.

Deciding to stop Smoking with all things happening around us. Its very hard and stressful. But it will bring the pleasant feel once we do it for forever. Before doing this, I need to make sure to ->
When you own your breath; Nobody can steal your peace.
STOP THE REASON OF SMOKING

1. Relationship Sucks - Stop focusing on relationship, and invest time in daily routine.
2. I'm not perfect - No need to be. Be contented with who you are what you have. Face beauty and fit body is just part of meditation, yoga, exercise, healthy eats, delicious food with less of carbohydrate and more of protein. How you dress, walk, talk, sit and work make you look awesome.
3. Lonely Leisure sucks - Stop to feel alone. Read Books. Do meditation. Nature is with you. Go out, Do things with nature. Talk to nature openly. Listen to birds, sound of water and more...
4. Feel Bad of people speak or done bad to me - Don't worry, take a deep breath. And let it pass by. Don't stop the memories of last minute pass by. Let that feeling die in that movement of time. Now is a new time. Invest it to do something worthy. Always, Be in this movement.

Do Good and Caste it into the river. NEVER LOOK BACK
Do Good and Caste it into the river. NEVER LOOK BACK.
Back to Smoke Free Life - Changes are slow, but awesome life is back.
From Today, I live my own life with my daily routine, with my own ideas of spending leisures in the service of others. Helping the needy and never think of anything in return. Maybe this can bring peace to me. And I can STOP SMOKING from now on. Living completely in this movement to work and meditate.


May Be no one listen me today, Nobody love me today, no one care me today, So this today will become my past. But tomorrow is completely depending on Today. Hence, I keep walking to see success in my loving life and see someone can care me Today? - #EspressoDaily - Quite Smoking from 25 April 2018.

In the end - If still feel to smoke for some reason. Then say to yourself -
"FORGET THAT REASON. AFTER ALL THIS LIFE IS SUPPOSE TO END. LETS SMILE TILL IT END FOR REASON OF NOTHING TO LOSE. GIVE WHATEVER TAKEN FROM THIS EARTH BACK TO EARTH. AND GOODBYE ☺"

Comments