Skip to main content

Goodbye my lover, my friend, my soulmate, my everything


Live in Today, I feel so restless,
Smoking all the day, Get nothing done...

Reading the relationship stories,
make me feel i am wrong,
I not keep calm,
I not your best friend,
so you can't to be yourself around me.
I not invest my time in you,
you not wake up and sleep with my GM or GN.
I not keep calm when you busy with life/friends,
because i not think first how your heart feels?
I not trust you 100%,
I not keep my words I spoken,
I not make you laugh/smile,
So you not do anything back for me.
You not feel safe with me,
So you never feel to be at home.
I don't have gentleman touch,
I am stupid-idiot fellow,
Just keep on moaning on my unhappy life.

So I don't have right,
To distrub your happiness,
You seems happy with others,
I should let you be happy,
"Go away from my life" - as you said,
I should follow it.
I know I lost you,
I should keep missing you whole life,
I should not speak a single word of love,
I should be alone forever,
Not hope anything of you to return,
Just give you everything,
And try my best to end this life in silence.
So Goodbye my lover, my friend, my soulmate, my everything is always you.
Goodbye, but I am still here for you only if you need me...




Comments