Skip to main content

I decided to do something - Espresso Daily

I am in Bangkok. My life is just so much messed. And I decided to do something about it. So I started this blog on blogspot. Espresso Daily will be my daily blog posting about the things I have done, at end of that day.


Talking about my previous life is just waste of time. It is better like someone ever said me "Keep on walking". But you know something whatever you did in past it become like memory and keep running in our brains. This memories are something that making us to stop doing what we are suppose to do TODAY.

Today, I am only fighting with this memories. To stop them, forget them, I smoke. I have been smoking from long time. Every Time I decided to not to take one more smoke. But it turn out, I happen to go to it. Is there any way to stop this stupid smoking? I hate it a lot. As much I hate my life. Both are not ready to leave me. But one thing is sure. Today I start this post. And I feel Good about it.

I feel so much come down. Like nothing left to lose. Before there was no one to hear my voice, my feel. I have no friends. Just a disturbed family about which I can't to take it. It feeled so much of anxiety. But now, I have everybody here. who can read me, know me. It might be uncool to do such things. Express our private life to public. But who don't have anyone  to share. This become such a big value to them. I am happy about my "Espresso Daily".

I won't talk about what I will do tomorrow. I won't talk about my yesterday either. But I would only talk my Today. That's It. I love this day. And I want to feel gratitude to this world for giving me Today to do something so pleasantly. It feels wonderful, awesome to live in Today itself. We are born every morning and every night we die when we are asleep...

This is my Espresso Time starting from Today 19 December 2017.


Espresso Daily

Comments